Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween event @ Night Safari


5Moredays

TaurusROMANCE @ NIGHT SAFARI! HALLOWEEN EVENT!

Preparing at AP Com, office (: Fun fun!
The big guy in the middle? He is the family butcher a.k.a chicken-rice man.
He is good at painting people's nails and and and...
HE IS A NURSE LARRRRRR. My dream, idol (:


Penny wise Alton* smile smile. Anna* is busy.


Sexy KIM*! Poison Ivy.


Red chiong sum and Umbrella Stella.


Lil-girl, KAV* and me @ Night Safari office already, slacking.


Lil-girl's voodoo doll also must eat some sweet (:
Me and my crazy ideas.

Poison Ivy, Lil-Girl, Umbrella Sella* trying to play peekaboo!


CLown, Umbrella Stella, Poison Lvy, Penny wise.


Chicken rice man


Dim sum soh and the trolley ghost


SALLY* the witch!


Dracula


JENSEN* and me!!!!!!! Scare crow and me!!!!

Photos taken last week (: Really fun event!

____________________________________________
Thanks to RY*

ry
Posted 10/27/2008 12:05 pm
hey thres a poser http://profiles.friendster.com/86687159 LOL

Well, http://profiles.friendster.com/86687159 is not me!
The 2nd fake account within this 2 months?? Maybe is the same person?
____________________________________________

I think some of you, my secondary school classmates remember I've got this horoscope book?
I skip one yr if I am not wrong, this year I never buy.
I brought the next year issue!! (:
Crazy again.
____________________________________________

Hao*:: Ok only, hmm.. stay the same? =/
Dave*:: Hope there is a chance, coz I only saw her once in real (:
Relfy :: Sorry I will be working.. unless after my work or something?
LiKuan*:: LoveLOVE*. Never come eat breakfast!
Nanny :: Ok. LOL. Nanny Jenny.


Anyway, hope you are ok after that bball match (:
People elbow you, later matchstick break into 2 how?
=P

No comments: