Sunday, June 29, 2008

Snoopy is cute 2


Meow meow massage, super cute! ^w^

The lazy pig is back to blogging.
2 days of MOS for Jovi*s belated bday celebration.
Yesterday night was fun =)
Finally Jevonne* came and join me and lalala...
Like running here and there yesterday
Saw so many people =D
I wanna say again.
SNOOPY IS VERY VERY VERY SO SO SO CUTE
and don't you worry, my blog is not that "high profile" to tell the whole world that you are cute.
And I'll rmb on the 4th if I can go in, I will go and support you!

Anyways, I wanna quit my job la. Stupid office old women owe me $ =x
What a company. Say its big company but still, everything fucked up.
Stupid stupid stupid. Make me wanna bitch so much!

Will blog very soon after I`ve got the pictures =)

Jevonne*:: Yes! you MUST =x I love you too =D
Gabriel*:: hmm.. HELLO =)
Darren*:: You don't know who is Snoopy huh? Snoopy = Xiao Hong Mao = DARREN LIM*! right?
Ah Hao*:: Thanks =) You are here so I'll try not to be lazy and blog more =D So that I will reply to tags more too!
Jeanie*:: up to you =) anything can call me.




Anyway, today everyone is so pig. wake up like around the same time as me =D Funny ah!

No comments: