Monday, June 02, 2008

Money money money!

Look at the time now!!! I just got home.
Sorry pussy, I am too lazy to upload photos.
Maybe will upload tomorrow.

After work, met Pussy and ccb.
With Kelly*s sis and friends, felt so old, luckily pussy was with me.
I wasn't the oldest.

Ok, this post is getting lame,..
Morning illness.. don't mind me..
This post is not worth any of your time to read.

coz I am going to say.. ccb has a boring life
Pussy also..

Oh ya, talk about my work, its fun =D
I stress myself too much.
Today, my first day sales wasn't that bad....
Ok la.. better then I expected. Right pussy?
Chatting on the phone, sitting, at first I am still very stress.
But over all was good =) Not as bad as I thought.
I work at parkway anyway =DDD so come and buy my product and increase my sales =DDDD

I feel like shit now. LOL
Maybe I am too tired..
8 hours work plus until now, step out of the house at 12..
So altogether, I WAS WEARING SHARP POINTED HIGH-HEELED SHOES for... ALMOST 12 HOURS CAN?!?!?

Yawnz*


Working in this line makes me happy.
Coz every working days I am facing so many pretty girls ♡.
Jojo* is super happy =D


Just show one of our ugly pictures, that I will be posting up.
Sorry, its Fugly seriously.




Told cha!!!

Lazy to reply tagz, I am too tired...
Good luck to pussy, MORNING SHIFT
all the best =D thanks for the chat anyway
Thanks for going down to Kovan too, coz you know,... I was !@#$%^&*(

See? morning illness...

No comments: