Sunday, February 01, 2009

I don't need you. (:


In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all.


Thanks Nick*.

Went to Annabelle*s house to gamble.



Fireworks!


Wife, hubby (:



Bai Nian!

Giovanna* my primary school classmate! HAHA
I wanna have a meeting soon. (: Can't wait!


On the way back, lose money face.


BunBun face

Next day to REBEL.

Nick*s 无影手


2 Idiots. Told you comics are bad for the brain. HA


Shocked to see my CB there. Club buddy Kai*


F.bf and me.


Nick* and me

Went to play bball (:
Nails too long. Can't play.

So I take photo (:


NICk*!! GOAL!!! Really.




Taxi~!! Train~!!


Art.

YiLiang*s birthday!

Pubbing again. Ah Lang, me and dear.


My ah dear super sweet.
Peel the chicken wing for me. Thanks dear!
Love de ley (:

Actually not really in the mood to blog.
Took super long to post this. Ha!
Will blog a better post the next time round!

Passerby:: Thanks for the info. (:
Dave*:: You now L4D at home already.
LiKuan*:: Sorry. I missed it. ):
Linda*:: Er.. I'll ask my sis ok? She brought it for me.
SoonYan*:: I miss you! See you soon ok? (:
Nick*:: For?

You gotta know.
What I want from you is not that much.
Just need you to support yourself.
I can handle my things well. You don't have to worry.
I know you are in NS. Spend what you have but not more.
Always SAY you wanna change.
After we are together, did you?
You want me to improve things on you.
I will only say it once. Don't wanna repeat.
When I comment, you get upset.
I am not even nagging you.
And you'll say.
You'll do things your way.
How to change?

I am sick. I hope you were there.
Nose bleed so bad.
You are going out with friends.
Never mind. Cos I asked you to rest at home.
Don't have to accompany me.
But don't you know I wanted you there?

Ask me why am I giving attitude?
Since 9pm plus tell me MJ last round.
Till 12am?! Nvm.
Say 12.30am reach Tampines from Bedok.
5.30am you left Bedok.
Think about it.

Before we got together,
I thought you were the perfect one.
Slowly I see your true colour.
Not some bad guy.
But just not the one I want.
Cos you can't act anymore.
We are not meant to be.
I can't love someone like you.
You said you will make me love you, you did not succeed.

What disappoint me most was.
Now I know at 1st you were not serious.
You told me this morning.
You just think that I am silly,
you just wanna play me.
Well, now I don't even feel a thing.
Goodbye. (:



If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
Because they'd stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think that I'd understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone that it's broken
So they think
That I was sleeping alone
I'd put myself first and make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she'll be faithful
Waiting for me to come home(to come home)

If I were a boy
I think that I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you loose the one you wanted
Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed!


It's a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong


But you're just a boy
You don't understand(and you don't understand)
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you'll wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But you're just a boy

No comments: