Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just trying to be stupid when I am a mother of 2

A says:
where u go?
JOJO says:
no la. just chill at around my house
A says:
oic
A says:
nvr jio
JOJO says:
no lar.
JOJO says:
wasn't in
JOJO says:
the mood*
A says:
?
JOJO says:
haha. nth la
A says:
wat happened?
A says:
relationship again ar?
JOJO says:
my babies giving me problems
JOJO says:
lol.
A says:
baby? who?
JOJO says:
--->>
JOJO says:
you don't know i am a mother of 2?
A says:
-_-"
A says:
U?!!!
JOJO says:
den?!!!
A says:
mother?? unbelievable
JOJO says:
why not?
A says:
i dun reali believe
A says:
u too small size to be a mother
A says:
n u dun looks like 1
JOJO says:
small size?! omg. You never see my tummy.. anyway, next time when they gets older I bring them to club. LOl.
A says:
siao
A says:
ur tummy?
A says:
ur tummy so small
JOJO says:
LOL. you see before?
A says:
u so small size.. how big can it be
JOJO says:
small size?!!! are you sure?
A says:
ya lah
A says:
u very fat meh?
A says:
u look very small size wat
JOJO says:
den?!!!
JOJO says:
LOL. looks like what..
A says:
den ur head
A says:
u r small size lah
JOJO says:
NO?!
A says:
i can carry u n throw around lor
JOJO says:
since when I am small size??...... Think you`ve added the wrong JOJO
A says:
wrong ur head lah
A says:
only u dis taurus ger lor
A says:
u r indeed pretty,, but too small sized


Thanks for thinking that I am small size and pretty =D LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ofcourse JoJo is pretty and don't forget she's the sexiest!I will virtually bash up the bump who dares to not agreed! JOJOLICIOUS
4EVER!! Take Care JoJo! Muacckzz!

-Wilzk-