Saturday, May 31, 2008

Friends

After what happened today, somehow I feel, I wanna make things better but in the end, its just getting worst.
So what kind of friend am I? Am I really one??

Seeing both friends quarreling, and I am like not helping but making things worst.
Nothing I can say, nothing I can do also. At the 1st place, maybe I should just listen and give both advise?
I think really clearly, say what I should and shut up when I shouldn't say anything.
Seems like everything I do is wrong now.. problems + problems + problems + problems + problems + problems + problems + problems + problems + problems + problems. Endless problems.

Well, to any of you, maybe now, you will think that I am trying to say something now and tell someone other story. You told me that I actually did that but I am sure that I'll never do such thing. For what?
Tell me..

No comments: