Friday, April 24, 2009

FAT face, FAT body, FATS FATS FATS!


Well, I just saw my fat face on TV.
Thanks to F.boyfriend for the concern.
I've forgotten why am I in a bad mood yesterday.
After seeing my fat face on TV, I remember why am I in a bad mood.
COS I AM REALLY VERY FAT!
And why am I so unhappy about is, I am lazy to even slim down. ):

Well well.. Will blog more pictures again soon!!
Meet up with the hot babes and had photoshoot today.
Didn't know that they are so super friendly (:
Thought pretty girls are mostly stuck up,
but all of them are NICE!
No confidence, feeling low but luckily, the girls are fun to be with!
AND GUESS WHAT?!
MY EYEBROW IS GONE!
Super duper sad.
Confidence level = -100

Lina*:: No problem (: Can lean anytime you want. HAHA. Fat enough!
Gwenn*:: Thanks, but I am really not ):
Fer*:: Okok!
Kim*:: I wanna see!! I wanna play with him!!
vogue:: Ok! I want the ones with everyone including you and your photographer!
Guest:: Its a gift from my friend very very long ago. SHIMMER CUBES PALETTE 05.
HappyQUEEN:: I am bored too ):
UNDENIABLE PAST:: (:
(: :: Hopefully.. ):
Jevonne*:: Thanks!
Nick*:: MSN you nv reply.

MY EYEBROW IS GONE.

No comments: