Thursday, March 26, 2009

): Computer died


M.I.A for a long time. Cos my computer can't take it anymore. ):

Went to watch dragonball with Kien* (:



Innov8!!!


The pictures are just so different.


Dragon Jensen*


Busy Vincent*


Vain Edison*




What are they watching hur? LOL


Edison*s face. Classic.
Cos at 1st we didn't know how to drink the tea.
Super sour!






Kien* and friends at another table. (:

Kim*:: You very blur eh! But anyway, thanks!!! (:
Yvonne*:: THANKS!!
Guest:: No extensions. Er.. Now using mabelline mosse.
Guest:: THANKS!!
Michiyo*:: Thanks!!!
HappyQueen:: Com died ):
Nick*:: See you later
Nana*:: (: Hope things are getting better in your work. Don't so stress!!
Steph*:: When my com is ok, I'll send you (:
Edison*:: Com died. ):
UNDENIABLEPAST:: Really?? Taurus!!
(: :: (:
En En*:: HELLO! (:
vogueindulge:: Can just call me (:

No comments: