Monday, January 19, 2009

14Jan -Rebel, Club Nana 17Jan - L4D, dinner

Full of picture post!!

14Jan - Matchstick's Doc appointment.

After the yummy breakfast, he is ready to go.
And I wanna call him when he is out. Before he even step out of the room.
I called. =D


He wanna take picture. Never set the timer properly.
His FAT face makes me wanna laugh!


My ugly turn. I was saying, "你在拍天花板啊?"


He is not back yet. Haha.. Don't wanna listen, insist 5 seconds is enough.


10 seconds, perfect shot (:


After he is back, he and his daddy cooked.
Super yummy!

After eating, prepare to go Rebel.

Blame my flashlight. Even he looks fair.


Yoohoo~ Stop SMS`ing my busy man.


OMK* the ganster.


Andy* Jojo*Jensen* Nick* Marvin* (:


With my boyfriends.


Marv* Jo* Andy*

After not long, I left for Club Nana.

Memories.

On the way back...





Not trying to blind him.




Michael Jackson? HAHA!



Drop by Andy*s place. And I met CHEEZE*!!!!

Super friendly!


Very obedient (:


Nice nice caps on his door.


Hugging my leg.


HELLO CHEEZE*!! I MISS YOU!!!

The day b4 yesterday, went to L4D With some WGs (:

Super fun!!! Jas* said this pic looks like gang fight. LOL


J&J - Jaslyn* & Jojo*


Her new ink


Pretty!




Bun bun hair with a bun bun face.


Trying very hard to act shy but fail.

Back to baby's house and had our supper.
17 Jan`09 (:



Stirrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Done!


Korean noodle with steam egg!


Random - don't you find my fish burger looks cute?? Maybe I only ate fish burger twice?
Find it super cute.

Kerlyn*:: See you soon!
Nick*:: Please. Don't lie!
(: :: I did it 2 years back, by my friend.

No comments: