Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I cut my hair ):


I miss my hair!!!

20NOV`08 - met up with my LaoGong @ TAKA

Chat and chat. Chilling with her is.. <3

Heh.. <3


Dear and me


Miki* and Jojo*


KaiYun* and Jojo*
Actually still have a few more pics but not sure if they would like me to post it up.


DearDearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Always thinks that dear looks like XiaoZhu* (:


After my hair cut!!! Argh.. Now it looks like.. OMFGugly

Accompany gaygay to Amanda*s birthday.

Nanny cook nice food and need lotsa hardwork.
Need to peel the crab stick.
Super hard and I gave up.
the picture above is the best. Longest!


The shorter ones


Supper.. Yummy chicken. Thanks!
1st time I watch a show I'll cry..
And the show is just 转角遇到爱
HAHA. Stupid. I am sucha crybaby now!

Oh my:: ok~ (:
Crystal*:: This time I really cut!!
Relfy:: I love it too!!! Super meaningful!
Hao*:: Yea =P
Jumbo:: ok~ (:
Jevonne*:: Its ok! i'll see you soon!
LiKuan*:: Ya. My friends accompany me bo liao also.
Vivi*:: Hey sexy!! I saw your blog. Super pretty pictures!!!

No comments: