Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Advertorial - LovesCoach Singapore


HELLO!!!! Introducing www.loves-coach.blogspot.com
A place to get bags online bags at affordable prices (:


Show you some of the bags I personally like!

WELLESLEY QUINN
Don't you find it stylish? I love bags that are sweet and simple!
And I can bring it almost to everywhere and anywhere as it can easily match my clothes!



CORNELIA STREET NOEL DARLA
They've got wallets too!!
Its has cards slots and even key holder! Classy (:



KATE SPADE RENWICK STREET NOEL ANNABEL (MEDIUM)
I prefer bags with zip top closure cos I feel safer. HAHA!
I'm a careless person.
I always lost that kinda small small things INSIDE my bag and can look for it for super long!
This bag is perfect for people like me with one inner zip pocket.
No trouble digging for small objects anymore!







A few pictures of their bags from
www.loves-coach.blogspot.com

- 100% authentic and brand new with tag, authenticity card and gift receipt/photocopy of original receipt. Direct from coach and kate spade factory in USA (not rejected goods)
- Personal delivery to stated address in Singapore for orders S$200 and above. Meet up/self collection for all other amounts. (not via registered mail) So you can inspect the item on the spot
- LovesCoach assumes all responsibility of lost items during shipment and full refund/replacement will be made
- Affordable and lower prices than Coach and Kate Spade in Singapore
- limited pieces per design and colour

For more details...
www.loves-coach.blogspot.com
Happy shopping!!

No comments: