Tuesday, June 09, 2009

To someone:

Please, you are NOT my parents, boyfriend or whatever. I don't have to tell you what am I doing every minute, every second. I don't even report to my boyfriend. If everyone work like how you did, when will I be free?? Please, they send me email. Don't tell me you don't know my email alright? I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING. Get it right.

I need my phone to contact others, not for you only.
I am on the line and you keep calling.
Keep messaging.
Understand simple English.
I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I AM FREE.
If you can't wait or its too late, call me tomorrow, ONCE please.
You have a mind of your own to think right. When is late go and sleep.
Please know what messaging is for.
Its for you to leave me a message and I will reply when I am free.
Thats what SMS is for. Or else why is it call MESSAGE?
Don't say that I treat you like stupid when you have a mind of your own to think what is right and what is wrong.
Stop saying sorry. Stop calling my friend to ask where am I.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Additional to this, if you are really trying to help me, let me settle my own stuff first.
If you are going to continue doing all this spam`ing, I would rather not need your help.

1 comment:

BSWH said...

You should have tried to club on thursday! Tried it at butterfact and it just .... doesnt work out haha