Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FHM June issue is OUT!


Finally! The sweetest 10 is out!
FHM Girl Next Door top 10!
Quick! Get the June issue FHM!


All the pretty babes!
I think I am really extra to be the only one in bikini. ):
WHY?????!!!!!!


Sorry Shirl*.. You are on the other page.
Even my queen said I don't look like me.


To support this girl on lollipop,
Key in GND4 and send to 73388 in this format:

Enter (FHM1) (GND4) (YOUR NAME) (YOUR NRIC) (YOUR E-MAIL)

Example: FHM1 GND4 Jojo Lai S89xxxxxE email.jojolai@gmail.com

I am Jojo Lai, FHM GND4!!!! Please support!!!

Hao*:: No! I am fatty!
Kim*:: Oh ok!
Nick*:: Thanks!
Jevonne*:: Thanks!
Dave*:: Don't know why eh. But now, its perfectly fine and no one is complaining. =P
SoonYan*:: Yup! Thanks!
Vanessa*:: No! I can always plan my time!

No comments: