Saturday, November 17, 2007

envious.


Had an event at Zouk. Kinda tired.

Finally got myself VIP by myself. Always is VIP bringing me in so i am VIP.


I am feeling kinda weird. So many things running tru my head. I don't know why i have this feeling. I am envy of girls that can work if they want to, they can go round dance floor with only girlfriends... somehow this was my last time. I hope i can be like that again.

seeing friends having more and more achievement from their job. i can't like i used to have.
seeing friends enjoying their night out with their own girlfriends and dancing anywhere they like. i can't like i used to have.. its bugging me :(

envious
but i am NOT angry or jealous or what. just that..
can i have them back?


Steph*:: finally i see you again. when is out meet up??
Miss Piggy Lass :: thats not my dog. its capricorn-romance's dog and it seriously looks like sheep :D anyway, you've got an interesting blog!! :)

No comments: