Friday, October 19, 2007

PulauUbin & hollaween party

didn't get to blog coz was prepring for my Os and working at the same time :)

heres the pictures of my family outing @ Pulau Ubin

there is A LOT of lil-crabs next to my shadow. can't really see :(


a school of primary school fishes. coz there are smaller ones which is maybe K1K2? haha. I donno how they do it. Together they will swim in one direction and they will move away when theres a dead leaf or some rubbish there.




thats my hardworking sis


7 floor. going up!

on the way to the top
and the view from the top...



the tallest coconut tree :)



anyway, was saying i am working. Yup! as a ghost!
at night safari :)


so tired. can't rest my hand or else my paint will drop.
the final.. very SCARY!
.
.
.
.
.


wells, gtg prepare for work tml! byeeee
guess i was gone for a long time. lagging from replyzzz
Jamie*::haha. sorry ah! but eill meet u soon!! all the best for Os!!
Steph*::its ok. guess the JOJO on my taggy is you right??
Joan*::thanks. anyway, i saw your boyfriend when i work at SP if i am not wrong.
Crystal*:: not reallyeh. a bit messy to reply there
frankyraven:: RSS? what you mean. sorry i don't understand. and sorry. i don't message on friendster. so sorry :(
Kelly*::Yup! hope to see you soon and take lotsa pics together. shocked that you actually come to my blog. And BLOG MORE PLEASE!!!
Soonyan*:: yup. all the best for Os. will meet you for studies ok? :)
Passerby:: sorry i am not sure. coz its not my phone. and the ringtone i have inside is all the recorded tone. not mp3
Capricorn-romance:: Vin is prettier. HAHA!


sorry for late reply. i reply on my post. i won't skip reply`ing coz my blog is not popular so don't worry. i will try my best to blog more and reply ASAP! and why is people going around trying to adver on cbox`es? including mine? :(

1 comment:

Jas said...

Hey, the Taurus ghost is so cute!

Btw, your sis looks a lot like u. There was once I met her and your mom at the bus stop and I wanted to say 'Hi'. So paiseh! I thought your sis was you!