Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Freshlook Illuminate - Effortless Beauty


Went down to Plaza Sing for Freshlook Illuminate event :D
While waiting for the makeup artist to put on some makeup for me.
They provide a pair of Freshlook Illuminate for me! Yeah!


The makeup artist at work!
The guy on the left did my makeup for me! :D


After makeup is a small photoshoot.
So many people looking. HAHA!






Sharon and I!!! I know her from some F1 event 2 years back. HAHA!
She is also one of the effortless beauty :D
Look at our eyezzzzzz!!!

I wore my Freshlook Illuminate to watch a paintball match!!!

Weeee~ So excited!!


I can see them running and sliding in the mud.




The cute yellow paintball!






They say I look fresh after wearing Freshlook Illuminate!!
They saw the difference! HEH!!!


This photo is when I'm just wearing normal lens.
I don't look as bright right??


After paintball match, I can even go out drinking at night! :D
Its so comfortable and I don't even remember I'm wearing them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe..do you mind doing a video on your daily makeup? thanks..

Anonymous said...

О! Ho appena aggiunto una pagina web, i miei preferiti. Mi piace leggere i tuoi post. Grazie!