Thursday, April 15, 2010

Michiyo 19th Birthday

I'm back with Michiyo's birthday celebration entry at SENTOSA!



1st stop. Vivo Food Republic.


I can say, nothing was nice! ):
But super expensive!!


On the tram. (Is it call the tram?)



Next stop!! I don't remember the name of the place.
But the place is nice. (:
You can order drinks..


You can swim in their pool..


You can even drown in their jacuzzi!!!




Pom Pom time!


Next!!

SURPRISE!!!!








The pros doing their job!


Happy birthday girl!!!


Walk to a place to settle down for cake and drinks!


Group photo!!



The 2 old people trying to act cute and try to get into the picture. LOL




Girls love toilet pictures! HAHAHA!






MomoFrankyRaven :: I'm back in Sg (:
celine :: I think by the time it will be over. Cos the day I came back was the day they started. And don't think will take very long? I also don't know eh. Sorry, cannot help much.

Edwiana* :: Nice to know you too!! Really had lotsa fun!!
Likuan* :: ): Now don't know why cannot update my Robo.to

No comments: