Friday, January 18, 2008

New computer? hope i can get it by today. wells.. hope not like always...

Sorry for MIA`ing. My computer doesn't work properly. So.. hope by today i will get the new computer from my capricorn romance. Now at his house celebrating his birthday in advance :) had 2 rounds of steamboat already. Next time if i visit any place, I will climb the stairs. *Gain`ing weight in progress..* Anyway, quite excited about the new computer :DDDDD

Will blog about everything after i get the computer :DDDDDD <--- can see how happy am I
LALALALAALALA :DDDDDDD

well well well................

READ MY REPLY :D


LiPing*:: happy new year to you too! Thanks :D
LiKuan*:: i will be super happy to meet you la!! not BHB :)
SoonYan*:: lets meet up soon. I am always talking about my secondary school life. That shows how much i miss you too!!
Jensen*::Happy new year to you too! Thanks, I am much better. Anyway, see`ing you in like about 10 minutes after this post :P
passerby:: thanks. at least you make me feel i worth more :)
Nanny*:: thanks :)
Michiyo*::Thanks :) happy new year to you too!
JiaHao*:: thanks :)
Van*:: thanks for the hug. feel much better. i mean it :)
Sab*:: I AM SEE`ING YOU IN 10MINUTES TIME!!!
FeliciaTan*:: of coz i rmb you :) i will update when i get my computer
YiFan*:: teehee.. meet up soon laaaaaa :D

1 comment:

da mao said...

m i your virgo romance? :)