Friday, December 21, 2007

MISSing

Sorry. computer was down :( just like my mood..
wells, suddenly miss so many things and i can't really sleep.
when i sleep, i had a lot of dreams.
i dream about a lot of the past happy times :)
thanks people for giving me all those memories
i am missing so many things and people

wells, thats my mood now..
next on taurus-romance.blogspot.com, PICTURES!!!

introducing my monkey boyfriend!!!

was partying this few weeks..
Jovin*


brother Yifan* :)

kissy to jasmine*


opps..!


at Tin's toilet.. no one saw this in the toilet ??


painting his room


ya la.. model la!


derenc....... haha :D

kinda tired now and com will black out anytime..
tml is my check up day.. wish me good luck ya!! :D


passerby:: from bugis
Jamie*::wil update u soon
Miki*:: miss u too! hope to see u soon :D
Nanny:: thank you.. see you soon!!!
michiyo*:: updated :)
PinG*::yup i am fine :) thanks
Yan*::Hey! are you ok? bike accident?? sounds serious
Jensen*:; yup! here is my new post :D:D

hope i can blog again soon!!

1 comment:

Amir said...

Hi,

Sorry for leaving a comment that is not relevant to your post.

I am an Iranian guy, about 30 years old, and a phd student in engeering. I currently live in the US. Unfortunately lots of people in the world, specially people in the US, don't have a clear picture of what it's like to live in Iran. I have created this weblog to address the questions you may have about Iran.

The weblog address is : http://realiran2008.blogspot.com/

Regards & Thanks,

Amir