Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BACK

ok. my mood not is really down. try not to ask me what had happened. i don't wanna say. sorry
hope the post won't be a sad one.




when they teach me to play their game. Fun. But don understand why guys can play this forever.


Looks like underground game`in station


when they are playing. i take picture with PIGU* when i was at Jurong point, i keep nagging, saying that i want a penguin. and Mr.Clown when to buy me one! so sweet of him =x




22.o2.o7 babies were born. 6 of them! but one of them didn't survive the 2nd day


they pass by my house and perform nearby


Vanessa*s Miki Chocolate! sleeping on Mr.Clown's leg


so cute right!!!



babies grown up!!


went out with melissa* jamie* =)


with mr.Clown


bathing time!!


one sleeping~~


still sleeping


the smallest babie. Mr.Peanuty!!


how BIG!!


with Mr.Clown again at jurong point




went to this FunFair with Kusa* and vanessa*. its fun but too ex!!!


what do you think?



this picture is mr.Peanuty inside his daddy's bowl. after i snap this pic, the dad nearly swallow him! Mr. Peanuty risk his life. i am so sorry!


Mr.Peanuty, the STAR!



the place where i pierce my tongue =x


ya da ya da. she pierce for me. haha.

will take more pictures and will update my blog regularly!
nahyieve :: thanks =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures... wonder where u took the last one... =)

xiuyi said...

nice pictures =)