Saturday, March 20, 2010

CLEO 50 MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELORS 2010 FINALS PARTY


The VIP invites to Singapore Cleo Bachelor Night 2010 :D
Sarpork Mr. Xavier* @ Zirca




As usual, with late queen. Annabelle*. HAHA!


The super sweet couple. :D At Rebel




Also with Anna*s friends




Congrats to Parker Lam*!


Thanks Dj Will* :D The view is gooooooood.


Finally, every has ended. No.41 Xavier*!


I prefer guys without makeup. LOL.
Poor thing. With suoer thick makeup.
But better den applying face camo cream during army right?


After Subway, SUPPER CLUB!



My camera like flash bang. xD


Look at his drunk face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Guys love.








If I don't know them. And they stand together..
Erm... never mind.


Went to look for Sab* at the other side.


The others! They look tired.

Some photos from Stomp!

The first group of games.
This is Xavier*, the first to strip. HAHAHA!


She keep saying,"HOT HOT HOT HOT.......HOT!"


Waiting to get.......... :D


WINNER!!!! Their face like... doll? Barbie's Ken or something.
Agree?

This picture make me LOL.

Now I know,......HAHA!!! So smokers.....
Be careful!!!

Reader:: MaxiEyes Chocolate! (:
Derrick*:: Hey! I'm good (: You?
Red:: Its real, not extendion. I've got natural curl and I always bun up my hair, so it curl up even more.
Lania:: You are? Haha. Its not up yet!
Guest:: I'm super fat. And I'm starting to eat slimming pills!
K.Bestie:: All the best for work!! Thankssss!!
Wings:: HAHAHA. Am I?


I'm not going to stop blogging.
So I'll start from this post, be more hardworking. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, wish look forward in behalf of more interrelated articles without delay as its one of my choice topic to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

zerry ht said...

Woah! This is fantastic and you look outstanding here. I wish my skin was that flawless. It is prom night next week in one of the New York venues and I am very nervous about it. I am not very much confident about myself. Can you help me pick up a dress and for styling?