Saturday, February 13, 2010

VoguePrettyBoysEvent


Advance...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
HAPPY VALENINE'S DAY!
身体健康, 恩恩爱爱!!!!
ALL THE BEST!!!!

Pictures for the Vogue Pretty Boys event!!!





Just a few cut short photos. (:
Too many pictures already!!!
134Pictures how to upload you tell me?

After party, to clubNANA (:
Really tired and met up with some problem in the toilet.
Anyways, really enjoy myself!
Special thanks to my sister and her friends,
UncleDayn*, Louis*, Cleveland* (:
Mark* and Brandon* for supporting!!
Big THANK YOU!!!


After NANA, after sending Ice* home..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
When you've got the right people with you,
even getting stuck on expressway is so fun.
Look at us, all half alive.


Anyway, got a surprise in the afternoon, not long after I wake up.
Thanks (:
Actually I don't like 肉干.
But after something last month I fall in love with 肉干
and I wanted to get some for CNY.
So nice of you (I don't know if you mind me writing your name here)!!
Anyway, thanks a lot!!

Lina*:: What what?? Link??

新年快乐!!!!
恭喜恭喜!!!!




Another promise after yesterday, you owe me something again!
I've got reasons to disturb you again!
Hope you don't say it for the sake of saying.
Please? (:

No comments: